Documents required at the time of admission:
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
1. Class X Board Examination Certificate
2. Class X Marks -Sheet
3. Class XII Marks-Sheet
4. Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
5. Character Certificate (recent)
6. SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
7. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority (recent)
8. Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
9. At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
· The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/falsified records are detected, the student will be debarred from attending any course in the University/or its Colleges for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz. 470, 471, 474 etc.) will be instituted against him/her.
· Candidates seeking admission under SC/ST/OBC Category should have certificates in their own name only.
For details, visit the Delhi University website: www.du.ac.in